Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Stalling.............but not at the market

Oh my, I am so out of touch.  Years ago I started blogging.  I wanted to try it.  I would add photos revamp the layout and just blab to anyone who may have come across my blog. 
Then life happened. 
I have seen some people share way too much information but then some who keep to their blog  theme.  I prefer to just post about my theme subject.  As much as people want to connect I am very aware that the internet is a possible worldwide source but I do not know who is reading my stuff,   Do I really want to share personal stuff with people who do not know me?   I have read negative comments on blogs and Youtube and I would fall apart.  Fear of criticism.  So there is nothing to say about 'life happening', it is just how it is.  You may say there are very supportive people out there who could help and make you feel better.  And that is true, but in the end, noone can give you the feeling of happiness.  Often you do not know you even are in happiness, until you are sad.  Then you have to find your own happiness again.  Anyway....

Next I want to  overcome my fear of failure and criticism and get my stuff onto Etsy.  Here are a couple of pictures as teasers.  It is going to happen.  I just have  a few items to put up.  And I need to connect to some like minded people.  There are a lot of doll and teddy makers out there that I would like to contact.  It is a plan.

My blog needs a spruce up and I have to update sites and links.  There is so much out there in the information highway, it is like starting all over again like years ago.

No comments: