Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Well I finally did it!



So here is my first doll listed on Etsy.!!
It has taken me quite a while to stop fussing with her and just get her up on the site.
It seems I joined Etsy in 2011.  That is 7 years ago! Not active for 7 years!
I have made some purchases from Etsy, however, I have to admit I find all this social networking daunting,  There are thousands of sellers out there and I am terrified of being judged or compared. But I really would like to have a doll making business, I think what I make is sweet and unique and could make someone special smile.
The more you do the better you get, and already I can see the improvements I need to make.  Being creative is a blessing and a curse, especially when self doubt creeps in.
I will try a few different doll making styles  -  you know I have tried many different methods!
After working for so many years in many different jobs, I just want to spend my days creating and sewing, not having to answer to anyone and just do my own thing.
I have been supported by a few  keen followers and yet I am shy to comment on others sites.
That has to change or I will be having a very solitary life creating and sewing by myself.

So thank you to all those who look in to see what I am up to and giving me encouragement.
Being a small fish in a big sea means you have to do something to be noticed.  I have plenty of time,
just need the something special to happen.

No comments: