Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Where Have I Been?

Hello my dear friends,

Slowy, slowly I am creeping back.  I really want to make a start selling from my Etsy shop. (I would link that, but there is nothing there to look at at the moment).   I have been working on some dolls and bears.  And I just dream about spending my days creating and making and selling my wares.


The reality of life is we need to have money to have a roof over our heads and food on the table.  So everyone at some time in their life finds themselves in this position.  As children, all we want to do is be grown up, so we can eat as many lollies as we want and buy whatever we like.  But there it is, how are you going to be able to buy lollies - you need money - unless you turn to a life of crime!

That being said, you also need a reason to get up in the morning.  I discovered the joy of walking into the sewing room and being greeted by a lovely creation that made me so pleased with myself.

So if you have to get up in the morning to do something, it would be so nice to work on something that gives you great pleasure and satisfaction. Noone can do that for you.  You have to work out what you want to do, and how you are going to get there.  I am at that stage now.  So very gradually I will be starting to do something........
You can see I am making little changes, slowly, slowly......................

No comments: