Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

What a difference a day makes.


Well, it has been many many days since I updated this blog.  And I have missed it.
But I was forced to focus on full time work and none of that complicated doll making stuff.
I was happy enough to dabble with the occasional quilt and knitting.  I love knitting.
And in the past couple of years, we sold our house, relocated to a small country town, closed down the business that was sapping our finances and souls, became proud grandparents and decided to focus on considering semi retirement.
Now, it is not really retirement, it is just getting back to an easier pace of life.  I love our little township.  The locals are so friendly.  Everyone you speak to loves where they live too, and I am slowly integrating into the community.  I am not going to work in the rat race anymore, so I decided to make a commitment to sell my craft. More about that tomorrow.  For now, lets just say this is a whole new start for me.  I was going to shut down the Art Doll Designs blog, but making the changes will just strengthen my plan to move in this new direction. Hey I even set up a market stall!  I will be at the Port Elliot market Saturday and the Goolwa market Sunday.  Just putting it out there........



3 comments:

Susie McMahon said...

YES! About time.......I missed your blogs!

Sandy Pine said...

Thanks Susie. It's good to be back.

Unknown said...

Yes Sweet Sandy.... so good to see you back! Hugs!