Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

All quiet on the home front - NOT!

Oh my, it has been nearly a month since I posted.  To say I have a lot going on is a bit of an understatement.  My idea to have a market stall has created a dilemma in that I am able to sell my dolls and bears, BUT I can't keep up.   I have sold so much, a lot of my cloth dolls that have been locked away in dark drawers for years!  So much that now I have run out of stock to sell.  How embarrassing   ;-(
People coming to the markets are lovely and their kind comments really make me happy and give me confidence I am on the right track.  I enjoy the markets.  I make things, I show them, people see them and if they like them they buy them!  It has taken a few weeks to know I have the right products at the right price.  Now I have to start making multiples of the best sellers.  This is all so new to me, but as I am no longer working in an office job, this will have to be my new job.  I have applied for office work, but I have not even been to an interview.  If the world serves you lemons, make lemonade.  So if you are out of a job make dolls!

No comments: