Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Etsy, Pants and High Tea!

 Hi everyone,
I have listed a Hare cloth doll on my etsy site.
MinikinsBySandy
I am determined to make and sell my work.
This is now my job, and I do enjoy the freedom of creating.















I made this a long time ago and I like the quirkiness of the style.  He is 22" long and his ears are 18".
I doubt I will make him again.  At he time I was making a female version and so I will probably sell that and that will be it.

I am in love with Russian Teddy Bears and I want to make this style.  Take a peek at this pintrest page -   Pintrest dressed bears




Today I decided I wanted to dress a bear in pants with pockets.  But it took my brain a little while to work out the pattern to fit the bear. Sewing bits together suddenly created a pair of pants.
I was so pleased with the results.   So I will be working on these type of bears.
After getting over the stress of trying to design the pants, I really enjoyed sewing  them up and I can't wait to finish them.

But I had to go to High Tea this afternoon with my sister! It was so enjoyable.  A glass of champagne to start then a personal 3 tiered tray of delicious delicacies.  And of course a pot of tea in beautiful crockery.

Just to take time out from daily routine.  If you have never taken High Tea, give it a try.

We went to a city hotel and there were no other people taking High Tea  Stamford Adelaide High Tea, so it was very private.  There were people coming in for coffee or beers, but there was plenty of seats in the lounge and people did their own thing.  It was lovely.  We are going to do it as a thing for special birthdays and get togethers with my other sister who is returning to Adelaide after living interstate for 15 years.  So there are a lot of changes happening around me lately.  Its all good .....I think  😏😏😏

No comments: