Pages

Friday, August 31, 2007

New Spoon Doll


Well after last weeks episode when Gordon was sold I decided to look at the spoon doll technique again and try a Santa doll. Here is the result............


I am so pleased! This is such an easy way to make a Santa.
I would love to submit the pattern into one of the magazines and have tried to contact Australian Dolls Bears and Collectibles - but to no avail. After 2 phone calls and 3 emails - no follow up. I have been trying since February to submit. Obviously they consider me to be a dipstick. I am really upset about this. So I am going to push it and be annoying. It just makes me wonder if it is worth it. I don't beleive I am not good enough, I haven't even been given a chance. Anyway I have another trick up my sleeve - let's see if this works......................

No comments: