Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Oh Dear it's the New Year!



It has been such a long time since I have posted anything here. It is not that I forgot or didn't care - life just gets in the way and I am still getting the hang of recording my efforts. My darling eldest son Nathan married his long time dream girl Shannyn in November and with all the birthdays and Xmas I really didn't have time for my blog. I was madly making Santas to decorate the house and give to my family etc. etc. Here are some WIP pics......














So I am working on another pattern doll. I sometimes get very lost. I tend to have doubts about how good or bad my dolls are. If I should just sculpt and sell - which I tend to undervalue myself - or should I create lots of pattern dolls and sell those? I have just created the first part of my new pattern and I like what I have done - but will it be "acceptable" to those who buy the pattern. So much self doubt..........

No comments: